Reporting Date (Today's Date):
1. Organization and Event Details: *
2. Location of Event: *
3. Type of Event (check all that apply):
4. Provide a brief description of the event, including its purpose, in the space below. Limit the description to 250 characters. *
5. Target Audiences (check all that apply): *
6. Number of people impacted by this event, or estimated number in attendance: *
(Enter number up to 4 digits.)
8. Are you willing to be contacted as a reference for other organizations interested in conducting projects like yours? If so, please list contact phone number, mailing address, and email address.
9. Additional Comments - If you have any additional comments, please enter them below. You may enter up to 500 characters.
10. Would you like to be included in the AANC listserv for statewide asthma-related announcements and updates? If so, please provide your email address (even if you provided it in question 10).
11. If you have examples of materials used during the event/project, feel free to attach them electronically to email. Hard copies of materials can be sent to the following address or fax number:
AANC Environmental Committee
c/o N. C. Asthma Program
1915 Mail Service Center
5505 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27699-1915
To finish recommending the site, please complete the reCAPTCHA image verification challenge below (if displayed) and press the "Submit Evaluation" button.
########### End of Survey ##########
using your local, client-based email program or a web-based email program. Return to the Asthma Home Page.
Why are you being asked to complete the reCAPTCHA challenge? The reCAPTCHA, 3rd-party image verification tool helps identify the user as a human (rather than a spam-generating computer) and reduces the likelihood of this form being used for unintended purposes.
reCAPTCHA Quick Help:
If you use the audio challenge, type the numerals/digits without spaces (do not spell out the numbers).
If you use the image-based challenge each word you type should be separated by a space.
If you don't like your challenge, click the refresh button to the right of the response field to get a new one.
If you need further help, click the question mark ("?").
Where can I find more information? Visit Google's reCAPTCHA page.
Disclaimer: Use reCAPTCHA, a third-party tool, at your own risk. The Asthma Program has no control over the images/words displayed in the reCAPTCHA.
The Asthma Program does not monitor nor does it have any control over the reCAPTCHA service, apart from the inclusion of the service in this web page as a verification mechanism. The Asthma Program does not endorse or adhere to views or opinions expressed or perceived by any of the images/words in the reCAPTCHA tool. The Asthma Program does not endorse or adopt reCAPTCHA images/words and can make no guarantee as to their accuracy or completeness. The Asthma Program undertakes no responsibility to update or review any reCAPTCHA images/words.